/*cookies*/ /*em personalizar-avançadas-css tem mais partes. Bolachas/

terça-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2020

looking at people

Looking at random people. Fascinates me. I love how most people have their unique style and way of expressing themselves by how they look and how there's so many different fashion ages mixing together in the present. Children, adults, elders. Even birds, dogs, cats, other animals. Plants, trees, flowers. Butterflies. Sun, clouds, rain, rainbows, stars. I love how people seem happy and are simply living their lives unaware that i am seeing them. I'm watching a movie in real life. I'm just observant. I'm not part of it. Probably never will. Our destinies will never meet. No matter how cool i think you are, i will never have the chance to tell you. Maybe the chances are for us to create, maybe i let millions of chances (that i could take) disappear every single second. I might even never see you again. That was it. You're gone now. I'm alone, like i always was and never stopped being. I'm standing there, sit down. You keep walking. Everyone passes by but no one seems to stay. In truth, no one seems to notice me. I'm just a stranger. I'm basically invisible, out of place, out of space and time. Like i don't even exist. My existance is not relevant. Which makes me depressed. I enjoy seeing people happy and confident, proud of themselves, hanging and talking with their friends. But then i look deep down to myself and remember i will never be like that. Which makes me sad, honestly. Maybe i am a little jealous, because I secretly wish i could be a part of it too.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

A sua opinião é sempre importante! ^-^

Seguidores