/*cookies*/ /*em personalizar-avançadas-css tem mais partes. Bolachas/

domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2018

I dislike the pressure...

I don't like the pressure.
It's too much pressure on me.
I know I have things to do. I will do them, even if slowly. I will do them. I know what I have to do. I don't need you to put even more pressure on me. Because I can't stand it. I hate this feeling. It just makes me want to run away and do nothing at all. So, don't do that. Don't press the pressure on me. It can get worse. I already have enough from myself and to myself. For now, I will do everything, even if slowly. Don't try to put me in a rush. It makes me feel terrible, and, while I'm like that, I can't do anything at all. It just gets worse. Let me do things the way I can. Let me calm down first. I know it will be just fine. Don't make me start to believe otherwise. Because if it happens, then it's over.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

A sua opinião é sempre importante! ^-^

Seguidores