/*cookies*/ /*em personalizar-avançadas-css tem mais partes. Bolachas/

quarta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2018

I don't know what I'm doing anymore

I look at the mirror and tell me myself
What I would like to hear
And what I would like to say
I keep hours on it,
as if you were there with me

I remember the memories
The past and the present
The ones I've spent and I'm spending
Or wasted and wasting
it depends on your perspective

Fantazing about the future
The one I idealize
I always dream a lot
About things that, probably,
will never come true

I look at the mirror and tell me myself
What I would like to say
What I would like to do
I keep hours on it,
as if you could hear it too

I keep hours on it as if you were there with me
I keep hours on it as if you could hear it too
I keep hours on it, until reality comes back
and I don't know what I'm doing anymore

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

A sua opinião é sempre importante! ^-^

Seguidores