/*cookies*/ /*em personalizar-avançadas-css tem mais partes. Bolachas/

domingo, 3 de fevereiro de 2019

Where are you?

Who am I?
When will I be able to feel myself again?
When will I stop feeling that I'm just acting like an actress?
Am I faking my personality?
Am I pretending to be someone I am not?
Where did I get lost? Did I really get lost?
Why don't I feel genuinely myself?
As if I was someone else, watching all my steps... Someone outside my soul, telling me what to do. But where is my soul? Is my soul mutted? Am I just deaf? Where am I? Where is it? Where can I find it again? My inner self...
Can't I live naturally? Living being who I am, or who I want to be? Can't I keep going in the same way everyone else?
Who I am right now is not who I am, and neither who I want to be... Who I am right now... It sucks. But, honestly, who the hell am I?
Where are you?
I had this question for way too many years.
Where are you? Where are you hidden?
I'm desperate to find... Me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

A sua opinião é sempre importante! ^-^

Seguidores