/*cookies*/ /*em personalizar-avançadas-css tem mais partes. Bolachas/

sábado, 19 de janeiro de 2019

Burden

Hm.. this may be off topic (and sorry for that) but could you please be honest...?
Am I a burden to you...?

Is it a pain for you to have to talk to me nearly everyday? Do you feel forced to do so? Would you rather not doing it at all...? Do you enjoy being with me? Do you want to be with me? Are you sure? Am I too over it... Too over you? I know, I should give you space, alright. I have to. You need your time as well... Am I sick? Am I scary? Why do I feel so uneasy? Is this not healthy...? It probably isn't. Damn... What should I do. Im not trusting myself anymore. That's why I decided to not send this message, and write those thoughts down somewhere else (here). I would like to be with you some more, just that. Having a good time together. Of course we already have some, i wonder why it feels like it's not enough... although, I dont want to become a creep or so... It would be nice if things happened naturally. Or if i could take you out of my mind for a second. Sometimes i wonder if you like me as much as i like you... Is this really liking someone or is this an obcession? Is this a consequence from past experiences? Im afraid of myself... Or am I worrying too much over nothing?

I'm sorry...

I believe in you, and I know things aren't going that good. I understand... I respect that. I will be here for you anytime.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

A sua opinião é sempre importante! ^-^

Seguidores