/*cookies*/ /*em personalizar-avançadas-css tem mais partes. Bolachas/

quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2019

Uni replied my email

Hm, uni replied my email. For those who don't know, I decided to look for professional help, and I found out that my university had the service available. So, I contacted them, asking for more details about it. It took me 2 days to write a very simple email, and years to have the strenght to try to get help -- I once tried to go to an hospital on my own (because I definitively don't want my parents to know about this) and I asked for info, they gave me a phone number and so on, but I was too scared and said it was for a family member, said bye and ran away with my trembling legs. I never called them afterwards by phone. I wonder if this will happen again? Will I never contact them again? ...

Basically, their reply was not so good:
- They said they had too many people.
- They wouldn't be able to give me continued assistance.
- However, they also said we could do the first meeting just to analyze the situation.

I haven't replied yet, because I don't know... I'm not sure about what to do. I don't think that I will be able to express myself in just 1 time... Knowing me as who I am, I will probably be so nervous that I won't be able to talk properly. In the worst case possible, they would assume things wrongly, tell me to go home because "there's absolutely nothing wrong with me" or maybe "do this and all your problems will vanish, you don't even need to come back, because the solution for that issue is super easy. How couldn't you think about it before?", "you were just wasting our time", "why did you even showed up?". What if they even gwt to make fun of me... Lol. Then, I would just go home in tears, after noding and smiling in discomfort to them - if it was so easy to solve, why wasn't I able to solve it myself? I don't want to listen that this is "nothing". If it was nothing, what was the point on trying to get help? Since it was nothing... There was no need for "help" -- I was just too weak (and a coward).

I don't even know what I should call my problem or how to define it. I think im just being stupid, i should be able to solve this by my own or so..., and they are probably very busy with worse situations :/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

A sua opinião é sempre importante! ^-^

Seguidores